<VV>Humpz

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Thu Aug 17 09:37:26 EDT 2006

>by dropping the floor in every other FWD  car since.

Our '92 TranSport (3800 FWD) has no hump but it does have frame rails for
lines, electronics, and the rear a/c plumbing. Did have to add a center
console to keep small things from the back getting underfoot on a hard stop.

I believe the original Floating Bull had a separate frame also. Most modern
cars have monocoque chassis and flat is not great for load bearing. Besides
the Corvair does not have a hump, it has foot wells.

Padgett