<VV> EM 8 Track Possibilities NO CORVAIR

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 15:41:30 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/15/2006 5:53:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

People  in the dark ages
(before LM) mostly had to settle for AM radio (not that  many FM *stations*
around that played anything but classical)

    Unfortunately, that has now changed  drastically.  NOW, there are very
few FM stations that play classical  music.  New York City and its surrounding
suburbs (including northern NJ)  have over 8 MILLION people and only ONE
station that plays classical music, WQXR  at 96.3 mhz.  That's why we classical
music lovers are reduced to  using CD players either built in or adapted to run
through our car radios.   And changing the discs is an exercise in manual
dexterity if done while  driving.(:-)
    Frank Burkhard
    NJACE/CORSA