<VV> 623 monza wagon protecto

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 18 02:32:53 EDT 2006

Bill,

I've done some checking and you are correct - assuming that we are talking
about the owner protection booklet and not the door sills.  <GRIN>  Thank
you Smitty for trying to protect me on that one.  I guess that you were
acting as MY protecto-plate?

In the case of the EMs, there IS a place where the dealer was
SUPPOSED/EXPECTED to write in the information at the time of the first sale.
I suspect that only really happened in 10% or so of the sales (hopefully
more than that).  Anyway, there is an outside chance (about 1% to 2% -
estimated - at this point because of missing booklets) that SOME of the
information the gentleman is seeking might be in his glove box.

At least we all agree that it was produced at the Willow Run plant.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for
the private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.