<VV> do it yourself paint job.

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Thu Aug 17 20:41:22 EDT 2006

Some good info on these sites:

http://www.autobodystore.com/

http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemType=CATEGORY&itemID=1208&iMainCat=12
08&iSubCat=1208

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Paul Abel
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:21 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> do it yourself paint job.

Can anyone (stupid question already) reccommend a web site(free) where I
can get some tips on doing a backyard paint job? I'm not looking for
show quality, this is a road rat. (200.00 car) I just want it to look
decent from, say, 10 feet. OK, mabey 5 feet. Holes are patched, car's
primed and ready to go. Unfortunately, there are no Maacos or Scheibs
here in Rochester. I repair and refinish band instruments for a living,
so I have a pretty good eye and am not bad with a spray gun.

Cheap Corvair guy,

Paul Abel.
65 Monza sedamn 110pg.
the property