Human rights, was: <VV> "FNADER" is disrespectful

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 17 20:48:20 EDT 2006

Mark,

In my opinion, your entire post should have gone to VVTalk to start with and
for that matter many of the previous posts in this thread by other members.
What does this post have to do with Corvairs?  Instead we have to see this
entire diatribe about your views of human rights and then a suggestion at
the end of your post to move the thread to VVTalk.  Why not suggest moving
the thread to VVTalk and be done without continuing the discourse, then you
can say whatever you want in the other forum.   I have never complained
about an off topic post on VV but I've had enough now.

Respectfully,

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!

Message: 2