<VV> Fw: forward openingdoors Subaru

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Aug 17 23:20:26 EDT 2006

This was the begining of the dealer network of Subaru of America. And
they must have passed emissions in CA at least for their weight class
(under 1000 lbs!) as a majority of the Subaru 360 Driver's Club resides
in California and they DRIVE their cars. Those dealers that hung in
there got the FF-1's as the next car, and as they say, the rest is
history.  DL, GL, etc. The under 1000 lb also got them in without being
required to meet NHSTA (DOT) rules. And the owners in some parts of AZ
have to go through smog testing. Make sure you warm the 2 stroke engines
up before driving through the line. Helps reduce visable smoke!

Frank DuVal