<VV> Fw: forward openingdoors Subaru

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Fri Aug 18 10:51:38 EDT 2006

Are you sure about the 1000lbs? I've never heard that.

I do know that CA laws at the time (and I think US EPA as well) exempted
all cars under 50 cubic inches (which is why the FIAT 850 had a reduced
displacement engine for the US market for a few years)... but I also
thought CARB exempted two strokes anyway.

I have no idea how you'd get a two stroke through any sort of emissions
testing..they were designed to have visible smoke!

Bill