<VV> Vin. Nos.

corvair at mts.net corvair at mts.net
Fri Aug 18 09:12:12 EDT 2006

Any time you see an email that says FORWARD THIS TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS, you can assume it's an email hoax. They usually start with a grain of truth then head off into space from there. There's not a dealer in the land that could cut you a Corvair key based on VIN, those records are long gone and likely the locks have been changed in the past 40 years anyways.

For more info on this (and other Internet hoaxes) please see

http://snopes.com/crime/warnings/vin.asp

Les
Message: 9