Human rights, was: <VV> "FNADER" is disrespectful

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Fri Aug 18 12:08:27 EDT 2006

Ok. After Seth and a few others chastized me for posting the above
subject item, then saying it should have gone directly to VVtalk, your
complaints are duly noted. My appologies to all who were offended.

NOTE TO EVERYONE: according to Seth, the proper way would be to make a
minimal statement about the topic and then refer everyone to the main
post on VVtalk.

Now let's take all the talk of suicide doors, presidential visits, and
Subarus to VVtalk as well.

-Mark