<VV> Seriously Stupid (no corvair, humor?)

Thomas Stingl tsc01 at corvair.de
Fri Aug 18 17:41:43 EDT 2006

In my former life as email postmaster I collected following disclaimer :-0

----------------------
IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER:
This email is intended for the use of the individual addressee(s) named
above and may contain information that is confidential, privileged
and/or unsuitable for overly sensitive persons with low self-esteem, no
sense of humor or irrational religious beliefs.
If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this email is not authorized (either explicitly or
implicitly) and constitutes an irritating social faux pas. Unless the
word pericombobulations has been used in its correct context somewhere
other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or grammatical use
and may be ignored.
No animals were harmed in the transmission of this email, although the
noisy dog next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you. Those
of you with an overwhelming fear of the unknown will be gratified to
learn that there is no hidden message revealed by reading this warning
backwards, so just ignore that Alert Notice from Microsoft. However, by
pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your computer you
can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets.
If you have received this email in error, please place it in a warm oven
for 40 minutes and add some nutmeg and egg whites. Whisk briefly and let
it stand for 2 hours before icing.