<VV> 102 heads on a late motor.......

kellyjre at aol.com kellyjre at aol.com
Fri Aug 18 17:51:00 EDT 2006

I have a 66 110, needs a set of heads.... I have a very nice set of 63 102 heads. all ready to go. I know the two do not go together, but the 110 has a set of cylinders on it that appear to have been sleeved on the end that fits in the head ( I think G.M. did this to to some replacement cylinders, to use up left over 64 cylinders ? ) I have done some measuring , it looks like if I remove the sleeves, this combo will work.
Will this work? if it will, what are the pro's and con's of this  ultra parts marrige?

Ed Kelly
corsa s.c.
66 vert
68 coupe