<VV> Cleaning the Convertible top

Rodney Spooner corvairenterprises at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 18 20:00:39 EDT 2006

What color is your ragtop? Are you trying to remove a specific type of stain or just general cleaning?

  Best award winning paint and body man I know recommends using only Ivory Dishwashing Liquid to wash any car with. It's pure liquid soap and doesn't contain petroleum substances or artificial sweetners.

  Whatever you do, DON'T use OXYCLEAN...unless you're an OXY-MORON. (Sorry, I couldn't help myself...)

  Vairy truly yours,
  Rodney Spooner
  Member-Inland Empire Corvair Club (CORSA Chapter 926)
  Member-CORSA