<VV> Cleaning the Convertible top

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Fri Aug 18 20:22:41 EDT 2006

If it's pure liquid soap, that may be OK. I'd rather used auto-specific
formulations (personal preference, YMMV).
Do not use Dawn or any of the detergent dishwashing liquids. They are
basically degreasers and very effectively remove the wax.
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60