<VV> Re: Corvair's handling / rare stang

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sat Aug 19 16:54:49 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/19/2006 1:17:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
chaz at ProperProPer.com writes:

> Does anyone know anything about this 1968 Mustang fastback with 302 ci /
> 345
> hp Special Order engine ? I'm pretty sure it was not a Mach I or a Shelby,
> but I can't find any info on that engine.

Had you taken delivery with a 427....kept it nice......you could sell it and
buy 27  Corsa's today!  ggg

But then you wouldn't have been able to enjoy the 1st Corsa..for a year or 2!
...when prices bottomed out at FREE...ggg

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!