<VV> 4 post lift for corvair

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Sat Aug 19 23:55:30 EDT 2006

Well, I may be speaking out of turn here, but I just finished helping a
fellow club member install his 7,000 lb. 4-post lift today. Now I haven't
compared lifts, and I am not currently in the market for a lift, but I will
say that I am impressed with the quality of his lift. Fit and finish were
very good, assembly was straight forward, in spite of the instructions being
a little on the sparse side. I wish I could recall the name of the lift. I
will post the name tomorrow, when I can get in touch with John. He did
mention that it was manufactured on the left coast, and the price, with the
casters, 3 drip pans, sliding jack point AND shipping to the east coast, was
less than $2,000.00.

I don't know what more you could expect in a lift, but my money would be on
this one if I were buying one.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club