<VV> 4 post lift for corvair

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Aug 19 18:19:01 EDT 2006

I have been very happy with my Rotary brand lift. I bought it just before
they re-christened their consumer line. It's now the Revolution line and has
its own web site separate from the Rotary commercial products:

http://www.revolutionlifts.com/

Mine looks just like the photo on that site's home page except that it's
blue, which was the color they were offering before it became the Revolution
line.

I have the caster kit and it's great. Also have the drip pans in case I want
to use it for storage and not have something above drip on something below
(but of course Corvairs never drip!).

--Kent