<VV> Removing the lock cylinder....

norman.witte at comcast.net norman.witte at comcast.net
Sun Aug 20 08:37:49 EDT 2006

The only way I know of to remove the ignition lock cylinder is to insert the key, push a paper clip into the hole the in cylinder, and turn and pull.  If you have lost the key, you should get the code from the door lock cylinder and have a new key made for the lock; this will work in the ignition as well.  If you don't have the door lock cylinders because you got this ignition switch from somewhere else, then a locksmith may be able to pick it and remove it.

Norm
From: "Secular" <rusecular at yahoo.com>