<VV> WANTED: 1964 TURBO SPYDER CONVERTIBLE

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Aug 20 13:37:37 EDT 2006

Just to be clear - the only "change" I can see that was really made to
the Corvair as a result of Nader was keeping them in production for 3
more years!

Of course there's the DOT equipment on the '67 and later cars.  But not
one suspension change of any kind because of ol' Ralphie.  The early
model changes, and for that matter the late model redesign were driven
(ha!) by the Corvair's move from economy to sporty in the marketplace.

Now, buying a '64 because that's the year your wife was born is a great
reason.  But I wouldn't advertise it too often :-)
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa