<VV> WANTED: 1964 TURBO SPYDER CONVERTIBLE

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 21 00:24:04 EDT 2006

Hi Rich,

Nader's book was published in mid/late '65.  Enough said?

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.