<VV> Re: 64 SPYDER F/S second hand info

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 18:16:45 EDT 2006

there is an exceptional 64 spyder convert fully restored and detailed
available near me in central ny state (brewerton area) i can relay info if
interested. i have no tight connection to it but have drooled over it a few  times. i
even have a few pictures of it somewhere on my puter.
i always favored the 64 because of its neat mix of early and late features,
164 cu in engine , good handling,etc. i have had lates but got back to early
cars a long time ago.
i will be gald to relay info if needed on this car.last i knew he was
talking of putting it on ebay soon. he has several other fine cars(mostly vairs  )
higher up his priority list.
regards, tim colson