<VV> Corvette vs Vair

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Sun Aug 20 18:09:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/20/2006 2:05:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
4carbcorvair at gmail.com writes:

> I like the attention my Corsa gets much better.

NO FLAME!  But that's the difference between "owners" and "drivers"!

I have no idea if anyone pays attention, except for pulling into a "show and
shine".......where everyone gives you the once over.....especially when it
sounds like a BBC....with my D & M -2 and 6" FlowMaster DeltaForce [shameless
plug]!

Corvettes, even the older ones.....were always smaller, more powerful,
handled way better than the CURRENT cars of the era.....including most "sportscars."

One area they really lacked in, was weight...my 63 split weighed 3500lb!
Most never realized that.....

Only when I owned a LM Vair...spent the time and $$ to make it handle
exceptionally well.....not stock...which was better than most......did I find myself
enjoying the Corvair more!

NowadaZe when I rent an exotic.......I always say to myself "what price is
this Performance?" and return the car gladly.

Matt Nall
stocker, mod, v8, turbo, boat, Sandcar
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!