<VV> 1960 - 140 HP !

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Aug 21 17:48:30 EDT 2006

To add to what Matt said, you would have to get the model number of the
heads to really narrow them down.  I think it would have been possible to
modify the original turbo heads with the 4X1 kit that Clarks/Otto used to
sell.  As Matt indicated, to install one of the Otto kits, you had to bore a
hole in each head, and then bolt/epoxy the mounting flange to add the
additional carburetor.  I've never done it, but I've seen the instructions.

If indeed, that is what he did, then there wouldn't be any provisions for
the choke coil on the heads.

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY