<VV> Super Chevy Corvairs

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 20:29:29 EDT 2006

Cool! If it wasn't for that magazine publishing my first letter to them, not
sure how into Corvairs I would be. I got so many responces with information
on Corvairs. I was informed of CORSA and imediatley joined. A few letters
back and forth with Joe Darinsig, and a few others. I think I still have
most of those letters somewhere.

Hopefully my Oct. issue comes soon!

Ron

"Our very own Ron Tinkham got his letter and a picture of his Corsa
published
in the October issue of Super Chevy magazine! If that wasn't enough, there
is also a picture of Ted Faurenthold's '65, that was at a Super Chevy Show
in Atlanta. Way to go guys!

This is the kind of publicity that will bring in new members. That is why it

is important, if we want new members, to show our cars at events where
Corvairs are in the minority.

Marc Sheridan"

--
Ron Tinkham