<VV> My new corvair

Connie Brummer hanssmom at cox.net
Tue Aug 22 23:26:08 EDT 2006

I just want to thank you all for giving me the courage to buy my corvair
tonight.  I've always wanted one, never driven one (until tonight), and
certainly never thought I would have the guts to buy one.  My "regular"
car was stolen 3 weeks ago and I've been pondering what to do.  Then I
did a google search for corvairs on a lark.  Came across this site, been
addicted to it ever since.  Just learning that parts are out there,
knowledge is out there, and my dream car was only 50 miles away was
enough to make me do what I've always wanted.  We haven't swapped
paperwork yet (Saturday) but I'm still going to sign..

Connie in Iowa

65 Corsa Vert 140/4