<VV> Fire & ICE Time Trials Attendees Roll Call

Rob Landers CorsaRob at charter.net
Wed Aug 23 08:43:10 EDT 2006

I will be making the 400 mile trek from St. Louis just I have 6 out of the
past 7 years... I missed the first Fire and ICE event but haven't missed one
since.  I think there may be a few coming up from the Springfield, IL
(Prairie Capital) club.

Rob Landers
IS-5 Track record holder... at least for now
Show-Me Corvair Club

To get more info:
http://hometown.aol.com/monza67/iowa.htm