<VV> My new corvair

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed Aug 23 08:37:47 EDT 2006

> ------------------------------
> I just want to thank you all for giving me the courage to buy my corvair
> tonight.  I've always wanted one, never driven one (until tonight), and
> certainly never thought I would have the guts to buy one.
<snip>
> Connie in Iowa
>
> 65 Corsa Vert 140/4

Congratulations on your new car!  A LM convertible?  It doesn't get any better than that.  I'm happy to see you learned that lesson before buying.  Now, remember to adjust those valves cold! :)

Please don't get mad at us when your car starts driving you crazy - they'll do that.  Just try to remember the happy times you have with it.  It's worth the inevitible aggrevation.

mike