<VV> LM speedometer cable length-

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 23 18:43:22 EDT 2006

May I add..  check the direction of "winding" on old VS new - should be
twisted the same way.

Later, JR

Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.