<VV> FC tire question

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Aug 24 22:25:53 EDT 2006

The tires will fit (they are short, BTW), but the wheels can have no
more than 3 1/2" of backspace to clear the tie rod in front.  I have no
idea what the dimensions are of the wheels that came on Chevelles.  My
suggestion would be to use a 6" rather than 7" wide rim so the contact
patch doesn't move way outboard.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa