<VV> Fan Tensioner

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Aug 25 11:37:58 EDT 2006

Note - the original question was regarding a 6500 rpm engine at
track/autocross events.  For street use the stock setup works well, and
if it doesn't on a relatively stock engine something is wrong.  For
competition use you may have issues (although silicone spray can work
wonders).

I'll also point out that the old time Corvair guys can remember a time
when getting a good Corvair belt was tough.  Again, good is "can
survive an upshift which pins the stock tach".

--Bryan