<VV> thrown belt.

Jon DeVos jondevos at comcast.net
Fri Aug 25 16:09:42 EDT 2006

By the way, this is a 65 greenbrier.  My belt did get thrown.  I was
just leaving the parking lot after having the van sit for 6 hours when
the generator light can on.  I managed to get the belt back on the
pulleys by hand but it just came off again with in 100 yards.  I didn't
want my wife to come pick me up because it was late and she would have
given me grief about it so I figured if I try to get it home and if the
temperature light didn't come on I would be ok.  It was night and about
68 so not to hot and a cold engine.  It seems to run fine now.
  It just seems with all those twist as it goes over the 4 pulleys it
would throw more often.
Jon