<VV> Corvair to be in Movie

Tedworley32 at wmconnect.com Tedworley32 at wmconnect.com
Sat Aug 26 19:17:40 EDT 2006

My Corvair in a Movie!

      A man from Atlanta called me about using my car, a '63 red Corvair
convertible in the upcoming movie called "We Are Marshall." It was being filmed in
Georgia. Of course, I was thrilled to think that my car would be used! They
came and got the car on May 3rd and I didn't ask how long they would keep it,
much less how much I would be paid. They kept the car for 7 weeks, bringing it
back on June 20th. They had taken good care of my car and returned it with a
small daisy in the ashtray. From what the delivery men said my car was used a
lot and brought a good bit attention on the set. The movie is about the
aftermath of the 1970 plane crash that killed most of the football players and
coaches of Marshall University, West Virginia.
The movie is scheduled to be released in December of this year.

Ted Worley, Rome, Ga.
Member of CorvairAtlanta, Naders Raiders, and Corsa
Tedworley32 at wmconnect.com