<VV> Corvairs in the news

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 19:43:14 EDT 2006

We had a fun day today, we took 5 Corvairs with empty trunks and  hooked up
with a local Grocery store and asked people to fill our trunks with  food for
the local Food Shelf. It was a fun day and The cars grabbed a lot of
attention. We collected 200 pounds of food and $70.00 in cash for the food bank.  2 TV
Stations came and we had a nice spot on the news on 2 channels. I taped  them
and will have them on the puter soon. It was a fun day and nice to think of
helping the less fortunate . I remember being there once.
Head of The Lakes Corvair Club
Ron T