<VV> rampside causing me problems

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Sat Aug 26 22:57:14 EDT 2006

If you think the Rampy catches people's eyes, you should try it with a camper in the back.  At the last show we had a line up of people wanting to poke their heads inside.

W/O the camper I find my Rampy (I think the yellow colour helps) puts a smile on peoples faces like nothing else on the road.

Regards,
Joel