<VV> shifter help

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 23:16:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 8/26/2006 2:23:41 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
devin at valleyautomotivesupply.com writes:

Thanks  to all who responded to my request.  I'm going to try to get some
time  under the car either this afternoon or maybe tomorrow.  Next  question
is, what is the proper lifting point for a floor jack in the  rear?  I can
see some places in front of the rear wheels that look  good for using
jackstands, but I don't particularly want to try to lift it  from there.
Thoughts?

Devin

Those places in front of the rear wheels ARE the places that the factory
recommended for jacking; they are reinforced; it's just that it takes a lot of
jacking to get the rear wheels off the ground, and when you step back, you find
 that the front wheels are in the air also.
Scotty