<VV> VV vin quiz

Bigwave thebigwave at comcast.net
Sat Aug 26 23:43:23 EDT 2006

As the others have said, The motor is dated May 10th 1963 and is a turbo model.
There were a total of 18501 cars built that month at willow run. Your Vin shows that your's was the 10501st car built, so it probably was built in the third week of May 1963. Your body build date should precede that by a week or two so I would guess 5A or 5B. Can you tell me what the part number and serial number on your turbo is? I am dating the turbos in relation to the cars production date.

Regards
Bigwave Dave