<VV> Corvair in The Toronto Star

stan east sgeast at interlog.com
Sat Aug 26 23:29:33 EDT 2006

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net wrote:

If you have seen this, forgive me as I am catching up.

http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Artic
le_Type1
<http://www.thestar.com/NASApp/cs/ContentServer?pagename=thestar/Layout/Arti
cle_Type1&c=Article&cid=1156456210975&call_pageid=970599119419>
&c=Article&cid=1156456210975&call_pageid=970599119419

More history on Gerry Malloy's Corvair...

And if you were at the Oshawa Corvair Homecoming and Car Display or the NECC
Mosport Time Trials you would have seen Gerry Malloy's old Corvair. It was
owned until recently by the Mayor of Oshawa, John Gray and sold to fellow
CORSA Ontario member P Robin James. Rob brought it out and tried the taste
of the Track at Mosport. Red 65 coupe with the Pontiac tach on the trunk
lid. The deck lid was used on John Gray's Yenko Stinger Ys 063 so the deck
lid is now steel and the Stinger parts are no longer on the car.

Stan East