<VV> Am Totally at A Loss

linda williams ste59lin at sonic.net
Sun Aug 27 14:32:01 EDT 2006

Hi all - have a 63 Monza Vair, have rebuilt everything and rebuilt it including gaskets in the last couple of months; was running fantastic for a couple of weeks, drove into town 40 miles away - and now, it plain and simply will not idle. It is not a vaccuum leak problem, oil pressure problem or timing problem - I am now at a loss. Any ideas? Ready to give up - haven't even started on the 64 Spyder yet as we've put so many $ into this one, we don't want to throw in the towel, but are darn near ready to in frustration. Any and all ideas would be much appreciated. Thank you and have a good Sunday.