<VV> Zoning issues from Sema

corvairs lonwall at corvairunderground.com
Mon Aug 28 14:43:08 EDT 2006

       I gotta comment on this one. While I am certain  that this
happens I also know personally of multiple cases where the property
owner had been given warning after  warning, extensions, etc etc
sometimes literally for years. These cases almost always involve junk
collectors who have 10 or 20 cars in the back yard of a residential
area. Most jurisdictions (I said most) give more than reasonable
opportunities to contest something of this type, but the bottom line is,
if you are violating city, country, whatever code, you have a problem.
If you don't like the law - change it. If you don't like the people
enforcing it - change them. I've been involved in doing both. Lon