<VV> Re:DETONATION, PLUS FITCH EXHIBIT

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 21:40:01 EDT 2006

i have sample pistons from an engine that was detonating up the hill to
bromley vt last year...frn frn  , the goods news is, i was able to get it  home ok
after the damage...well only 3 quarts of oil later. i have the pistons  ready
to build a hard luck award with...
if you live close enough make sure you get to see the exhibit about John
Fitch at the Saratoga car museum soon!  we went Saturday and it was very  nicely
done.they let me in the 28th (my birthday present from the curator?), but  it
was not done or open yet.now its ready .  next another trip to the  norwich
automotive museum.
regards, tim colson