<VV> Late Model "Gen" Fan not Lighting

Andy Clark slowboat at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 28 20:52:48 EDT 2006

Pull the 2 connector plug out of the back of the alt to simulate alt
failure. Without field excitation voltage the alt does not put out anything.

But it sounds like you have an ignition switch or +12v problem if neither
light illuminates with the key in the "run" position and the engine "off".
Andy Clark
1966 140/4 Monza Sedan
1966 140/4 Yenko Clone
1966 180/4 Cord 8/10 #60