<VV> bumper sticker?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 29 01:48:53 EDT 2006

Why don't you get some made and sell them?  I've seen them as plates, but
not as stickers.  Personally, I don't put bumper stickers on my cars.  But,
my refrigerator does not have any magnets on it either - so you see where
I'm coming from.

Later, JR
Past, present and future posts to Virtual Vairs by this writer are for the
private use of Virtual Vair members only.  Reproduction, including
archiving, outside of the Virtual Vairs is specifically prohibited.  This
prohibition includes any portions of this writer's message which may
have been included in a response message by another VV member.