<VV> Re:Brake pedal issue

Gary Swiatowy garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com
Tue Aug 29 07:00:37 EDT 2006

Hank, my 65 Monza does the same thing to me all the time, it is not the
switch or the brake adjustment. The master cylinder is not coming back
fully. On mine if I remember I give a little toe under the pedal and it goes
off, otherwise it stays on and kills the battery.
Have a rebuild kit for the master..................just haven't gotten a
round tuit yet..................
Gary Swiatowy
e-mail: garyswiatowy at summitlubricants.com