<VV> Re: Zoning issues from Sema

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Tue Aug 29 09:11:43 EDT 2006

Would this fall under the old saw "my right to swing my fist ends where
your nose begins" or "one person's trash is someone else's treasure?"

The whole problem revolves around common sense and appropriate
behaviour. If only those proposing laws would have some common sense and
calmly consider all aspects of what they attempt to write into law...
But we being human, even the system under which we work is not perfect.
It is therefore up to every citizen to be ever vigilant in protecting
his/her rights, AND to be mindful of others' rights as well. There's
always SOME bastard wanting to take your rights away, just to make the
world around him conform to his own ideals.

On this point, I think that Lon and Tim both have good points.

-Mark (with all my Corvairs stored inside)