<VV> 66 Corsa 140 - No Spark

bmooers at farniente.com bmooers at farniente.com
Tue Aug 29 10:58:10 EDT 2006

I am not getting any spark  from my coil to the distributor on my 66
Corsa. I had the motor out to replace the clutch and reseal the engine. I
have double checked all connections from the harness to the coil. I also
put in a coil from my 63 that works fine to no avail. What may be a cause
of no spark? The car cranks over easily, I installed a new cap, rotor,
condensor, and points. I rechecked the point gap to make sure it is
correct. The wires are connected to the coil correctly per the shop
manual. Any ideas would be helpful. Thanks as always!

Bruce Mooers
63 Syder Conv
66 Corsa Conv