<VV> Nader bio/documentary: Coming to a theatre near you?

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Wed Aug 30 08:30:50 EDT 2006

A new documentary lauding Ralph Nader was screened at the Sundance Festival
this year.  I got on their mailing list hoping it might make it's way to the
New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.  Alas, so far it hasn't.  However, I have
been alerted to some upcoming screenings in the hinterlands <g> and am
passing that along.  Be forewarned:  I understand the film's about 3 hours long!

~Bill Stanley

<We are pleased to announce that "
"An Unreasonable Man” has been chosen by
the International Documentary Association to participate in an eight city
roll-out to further qualify it for Academy Award consideration.  The film will
play for two days in each city.  Check your local listings for times.

September 16-17; Rochester, NY; The Little Theater
September 23-24; Hot Springs AR.; Hot Springs Behind the Mall Theater
Sept. 30-Oct. 1; Kansas City, MO; Screenland Theater Crossroads
October 9-10; Silver Spring, MD; AFI Silver Theater
October 14-15; Indianapolis IN; Key Cinema
October 21-22; Fort Wayne IN; Fort Wayne Cinema Center
October 28-29; Salem OR; The Salem Cinema
November 6-7; Austin, TX; Drafthouse Cinemas Lake Creek>