<VV> Nader bio/documentary: Coming to a theatre near you?

Duane, Jim (US SSA) Jim.Duane at it.BAESystems.com
Wed Aug 30 08:46:55 EDT 2006

Ah, that's all I need to see  ;>)

JED
180 Corsa CVT (strong dislike of what lawyers do to the average Joe...)

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Wrsssatty at aol.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:31 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Nader bio/documentary: Coming to a theatre near you?

A new documentary lauding Ralph Nader was screened at the Sundance
Festival
this year.  I got on their mailing list hoping it might make it's way to
the
New York/New Jersey metropolitan area.  Alas, so far it hasn't.
However, I have
been alerted to some upcoming screenings in the hinterlands <g> and am
passing that along.  Be forewarned:  I understand the film's about 3
hours long!

~Bill Stanley

<We are pleased to announce that " "An Unreasonable Man" has been
chosen by
<<<SNIP>>>