<VV> Powerglide Questions

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Aug 30 10:44:29 EDT 2006

There are two different style  levers.  The grove is for the sealing
o-ring.  They are easily replaced if you pull the oil pan off. On the
pan side you will see the clamp that retains the shaft.  Just loosen
the bolt on the clamp and the shaft slides out  Any major parts
recycler has throttle valve levers (California Corvairs or The Corvair Ranch).
Jim Davis