<VV> Holy 'Vairs Batmans! - And all things Air Cooled!

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 30 12:28:42 EDT 2006

Right now you only need the passport to get back INTO the U.S. if you are
arriving by SEA or AIR.  Land crossing back into the U.S. you are good with
Driver's Lic/Birth Certificate.  Getting into/out of Canada by any means
(land/sea/air) by a US Citizen only requires Driver Lic/Birth Certificate.

Chuck, are you going to be in Bremerton around that time?

Regards,
Joel