<VV> "Without a Trace" mentions (tangential) reference to Nadir's book ...

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Wed Aug 30 13:42:09 EDT 2006

Did anyone catch "Without a Trace" this past season (I may have seen a re-run) where an SUV is driven by a suspect, and is caught by a "red light camera" ?

In the show, a female detective says that the SUV was traveling at an unsafe speed, and the other one says, "Unsafe at any speed."

Minor mention, I know, but worth mentioning ?

OK, maybe not ...