<VV> Fire and ICE and RAIN???

Thomas Shepard teshep at marshallnet.com
Wed Aug 30 14:17:15 EDT 2006

Hey Fellow racers,
It looks like about a 40% chance of rain for the Marshalltown area on Saturday. CRAP!!
I just contacted the track manager and asked him what their policy was for a wet track. He said that it didn't matter. It doesn't affect the Go Karts and he also stated that the Porsch club like to run in the wet.
He also stated that Sunday is open and if we want to move the event to Sunday he would work with us.

I need as many of you guys to let me know ASAP so that we can move the day if we need to.
I personally think that if you have street tires you should bring them along if possible and possibly run on low tire pressure for more tire contact.
That is all that I have for now
Like I said, let me know ASAP
Tom Shepard
Marshalltown